“................CLICK HERE NOW................. Learn How To Get Your Dog To LISTEN To You, Anywhere You Go with Dog Behavior Training from the PROFESSIONALS”

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Nameless Blogger

The Nameless Blogger
If you've never had a dog before then training one can be a daunting task. I knew all the dog behavior training answers... until I actually got a dog! I am embarrassed to say that my dog is now probably the worst behaved dog around. Consequently, I am posting here as The Nameless Blogger. I will hide my identity because I don't want to see the smirks or worse, the pity on the faces of people I know.

I have been told that the second or even third dog you have is much easier to train but I can't imagine the thought of another dog at the moment. I have been told that with a little time and a lot of patience dog behavior training can be done with ease.

The Nameless Blogger

3 Comments:

Blogger Nit One Perl Two said...

I am so happy I found your site. It appears we have more in common than knitting! I'll let you know when I complete the "world renound" triple lindee patern. It will be soon!

11:59 AM  
Blogger MysteriousLady said...

Get the new book out by Cesar Milan, "The dog whisperer". His show is also on the national geographic channel.

It will help you!

4:08 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Wow... Nice blog..
Thanks for sharing information with us....
___________________
Jessica
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home